See the HOURS tab
We would appreciate timing to facilitate the best service.
Our online reservation system allows you to check availability and make reservations.
All reservations are confirmed by email. In the event of a lack of availability, we will contact you in order to offer you an alternative.
The day before your arrival, you will receive an email inviting you to confirm your reservation. Without return from you (confirmation / modification) your reservation will not be maintained.
To guarantee your reservation, it is necessary to provide a credit or debit card on which no charge will be made except in the following cases:
- Total cancellation of the reservation less than 3 hours in advance will result in a charge of 25 euros per person.
- Reducing the number of people with less than 3 hours notice will result in a charge of 25 euros per person canceled.
In case of delay, please notify us to ensure the availability of your table, otherwise, beyond 15 minutes the table will no longer be assigned to you.
For general consultations you can contact us at 04 32 50 20 53 during our opening hours.
Changes to reservations already confirmed will be handled by telephone on 04 32 50 20 53
- The credit card provided is a reservation guarantee and no charge is made unless one of the conditions listed below is met.
- We would appreciate it if you could let us know if there are any allergies to consider when offering alternative dishes, if any.
- We would also like to reconfirm your reservation 3 hours in advance by email.
Cancellations and reduced number of people
- The reservation can be canceled completely free of charge up to 3 hours before the date.
- Reducing a significant number of guests may mean canceling the reservation if there were no tables available for the new number of people.
- Date change will be subject to availability.
To file any complaint or claim with RESTAURANT LES SAVEURS GOURMANDES, the customer must contact customer service either at the telephone number 04 32 50 20 53.
Pursuant to EU Online Consumer Dispute Resolution and pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we inform you that the European Commission makes available to all consumers an online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.